Date:
Mon, 4 Aug 1997 23:05:35 GMT
I, too, wonder what kind of responses you would get using this method.  I
think that you would hear from visitors who felt very strongly about
something general in your museum (e.g., not enough benches, poor lighting,
etc.), rather than specifics about your exhibits (e.g., what was the
message).  Also, just as in evaluation studies, you probably won't hear
too many details. And how would you decide when to implement a change?
You might get such a wide range of responses that only a few might fall
into the same response category.  I think it's an interesting idea, but I
agree with Steve Eichner that a trial period would be best.  Keep us
posted!

Wendy Calvert
Consultant