From:
education <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:21:45 -0400
At the beginning of every school, we hold several training sessions with
security staff to discuss how to deal with the many school groups who visit
the Museum.  As a new addition, we would like to create a manual and
questionnaire about security procedures.

Does anyone have a special manual for security that describes how to handle
school groups in the galleries (i.e. expected behavior, role of the docents
and security).  We are looking for innovative ways in which to address the
concerns of security staff, while also assuring a positive experience for
our young visitors.

If you have any written material, would you please e-mail me it or send it
to:
Museum of the City of New York
1220 Fifth Avenue
New  York, NY 10029