From:
Sarah Demb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 12:36:28 -0400

Some library professionals like myself (actually an archivist) are
also MUSEUM professionals and are therefore engaged in the museum
community's dialogue. Indeed, we feel a part of the musuem community! I'd
like to think that most other museum professionals recognize the
importance of having museum libraries and archives, and our contribution
to museum work. Thanks for listening.

Sarah R. Demb, M.L.I.S. | Museum Archivist
Peabody Museum of Archaeology & Ethnology, Harvard University
11 Divinity Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617) 496-2994 | (617) 495-7535 fax
http://www.peabody.harvard.edu/archives/default.html