Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:06:36 -0500
7bit
From:
Rio Grande Valley Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Hi!
For a great road trip.... If you'd like to see how both a large zoo and
a much smaller one approach regional environments, try the Audobon(sp.?)
Zoo in New Orleans and then go the the middle part of the state to the
Alexandria (LA) Zoo.  Les Whitt is the Zoo Director - wonderful
experience!!!!  and then, while you're down here in southern climes, fly
into Harlingen and drive to Brownsville TX to the Gladys Porter Zoo.
(and if you'd like a local guide, I'm at the museum about 2 minutes from
Valley International Airport, (the Harlingen airport). We'll look
forward to havig you in our neighborhood!
Linn