From:
Jennifer Nuske <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 22:05:11 +1000
I am involved in drafting a collection policy for what will become a
highly sensitive collection. I would like to contact curators that have
been involved in or care for sensitive collection material such as that
arising from war/human conflict. Issues to be dealt with include sealing
items for future consideration, approaching community consultation and
ethical dilemas related to retaining or destroying sensiitve material.

Please answer off list.