From:
John Chadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:35:30 -0600
I have setup Museum-L on a trial basis as a moderated list with me as the sole
moderator for now. Given the number of recent SPAMS that have resulted in
numerous complaints to the list as well as attempts by some subscribers to get
the listname removed from the SPAM lists, moderating seems like it might be a
good option.

If this experiment works I would be interested in finding several people who
would be interested in acting as moderators. The way Listserv software works
for moderators, if there are multiple moderators listed then the load is
distributed evenly among those listed. The alternative is to manually switch
moderators on a regular basis.

Please contact me if you would be interested in acting as a moderator.

thanks

john chadwick