From:
"Van Harten, Anita" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:54:00 -0400
The Museum Education Program in the graduate school of education and
human development at George Washington University in Washington, DC
includes a course in the summer session on communication.  I would be
happy to give you more information on it.

Anita Van Harten
Curator of Education
DAR Museum
Washington, DC