From:
Charlene Garvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:19:01 -0600
After checking the Houghton-Mifflin website (http://hmco.com) I found that the book donation program, "Share the Spirit," has ended. There is no further need to forward the message below onto other people. To learn about the results of the campaign, visit The Polar Express website (http://www.polarexpress.com/).

Over 63,247 messages were received.

Charlene Garvey
Network Coordinator, Museums Alberta: Information Network

Ring House #1, University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB   T6G 2E2
phone: (403) 492-0776     fax: (403) 492-6185
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.ualberta.ca/Museums/Alberta/Network/