From:
patricia l roath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 11:04:19 -0500
Contact Cynthia Amneus, 2888 Romana Place, Cincinnati, OH  45209,
513-351-7462 (sorry, I don't have an email address for her).  She does
repro bonnets and hats for the Cin'ti Art Museum and independently.  She
also does various other services for costume material, and is especially
well versed in millinery.

Good luck!

Pat Roath
Elizabeth Sage Historic Costume Collection
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN  47405