From:
Wendy Jessup <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 16:50:36 -0400
Greetings all -

I'm hoping that someone on the list can help me.  I know that there are
companies that provide art handling and packing personnel to museums that do
not have them on their staff.  I believe that there are others that provide
mount-makers and exhibit installers. Does anyone know if there are companies
(preferably in the NYC area) that provide inventory/registration technicians?

I'll take replies on or off-list.  Many thanks for your help.

Wendy Claire Jessup
President and Conservator
Wendy Jessup and Associates, Inc.
210 Little Falls Street, Suite 203