From:
Adriana Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:37:17 -0600
Many thanks to everyone who sent me advice about the safe storage of a
live flare and smoke signal.  I have forwarded the info to the museum who
requested it. Since their only storage room is just feet away from an
active airstrip and subject to daily vibrations (!), I've urged them to
have the two items de-activated. They are contacting the military.

Audrey Yardley-Jones
Alberta Museums Association