From:
Jeffory Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 13:50:24 -0400
Hello everyone:

I am looking for any books, articles, or personal experiences, that may
help inform the decision of our Board of Directors concerning the
installation of an HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning)
systems into a 35 year old, cinder block construction building, with
approximately 10,000 square feet of exhibit, office, shop, and storage
space.

We are also looking to install a fire sprinkler system at the same time.

Also any recommendations of contractors in the Cape Cod/Boston/New England
area, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Jeffory Morris
Curator