From:
Janis Wilkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 11:10:39 -0700
I purchased this package in 1994, more as a reference than anything else.
The system is set up very specifically for the National Park Service, and
is unlikely to be usable for anyone else.

I was told then that the Service was looking into converting to something
else, but don't know whether they have.

--
Janis Wilkens
Assistant to the Director for Planning & Special Projects