From:
Mariana Mace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:51:47 PDT
Suzanne,

Thanks for the info on the U.W.  Allen collection.  We'll get in
touch with them.

You know, Suzanne, each time i have actually put out a request for
information on this list you have responded with some useful and/or
interesting reply.  I really appreciate your help.  The message list
gets so full of' DISCUSSION sometimes that I start thinking of
signing off( even though that is a legitimate, often enlightening and
occasionally entertaining reason for a discussion list to begin with).  Then
 why I joined in the first place.

Thanks again,

Mariana