From:
Gloria Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 09:02:01 -0500
The Science Museum of Minnesota's theater department performs a theater
piece which we developed about the life and work of Frances Densmore.
During the 20 minute performance of "I Heard an Indian Drum",  Frances
Densmore shares her research and recordings of Native American music and
introduces visitors to Native American music traditions

We are looking for additional information about her early experience in Red
Wing, Minnesota where she heard two older Sioux women singing in her
church.  We are looking for more information about these two women, names
etc.

Can anyone help?  You can answer off list. Your help is much appreciated.

Gloria Williams
Public Programs
Science Museum of Minnesota
30 E. 10th Street