Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 21:02:03 -0500

>c. Donors/Foundations
>d. Contributions (gifts, etc.)
>e. Adult/children tours
>
>Do you have statistics for these categories? How many site and page hits do
>you get per day/week/month?
>
>10. What other museum/arts organization sites do you consider to be
>exemplary?
>
>11. Who do you consider to be the best web designers?
>

>----------------------- Headers --------------------------------
>From [log in to unmask]

The California Association of Museums is currently in the process of
developing a basic website which will give general information about the
association (membership, etc) and include listings of member museums in CA  I
do not have the answer to your questions, yet, because we are in the
beginning stages, too.  I am, however, very interested in the results of your
survey because this is information which would be very helpful to the rest of
museums in CA, our constituency, as they begin to develop their own sites.
 Would it be possible to receive a copy of the results.  You can mail it to
me at:  Teri Knoll, CA.  Association of Museum, 2002 N. Main Street, CA,
92706,  FAX: 714/480-0053.  I would truly appreciate it.

Thank you.

Teri A. Knoll
Executive Director
CA Association of Museums\