From:
Geraldine Rodwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:34:00 PDT
Dear Brian,

Auction catalogs are a pain in the !@#$% for everyone.  We have a long
collection which is listed but researching backwards for specific types of
items is really clumsy and difficult.  Has anyone heard of any plans in the
auction industry to digitise their catalogs so they can be searched for
keywords?  It would be a wonderful resource especially if it also gave the
prices as well.  There's gotta be some money to be made in such a product.

I checked our collection Brian but no luck, we didn't seem to get that one.

Geraldine Rodwell
Reference Librarian,
Powerhouse Museum, Sydney