From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 1997 23:05:07 -0500
Colleagues, please excuse the cross posting.

I have received the following question and need to appeal to you for help.
The question and the answer will appear in the next issue of Spectra in the
HELP?! column.  First, a disclaimer - unless you indicate otherwise, your
name will appear as a respondent in order to allow others who may be
interested in the topic to contact you directly.  Your input is sincerely
appreciated.  For those who are unfamiliar, Spectra is the quarterly
publication of the Museum Computer Network, an international membership
organization of museum professionals whose interests have to do with the
use of computers in museums.  More info on MCN can be had at
http://world.std.com/~mcn/index.html

>     I am researching for information on an outdoor touch screen kiosks,
>     i.e., others experience and/or recommendations.  One of our museums is
>     exploring the idea and I have checked several Web sites for
>     information but thought you might be able to provide real-life
>     experiences.

Thanks in advance !

Suzanne Quigley
Spectra editor