Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brian Hogarth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:38:31 -0800
>We have begun preparing our application for AAM accreditation and with
>the new requirements we will need to develop our own code of ethics for
>our staff.  We would be interested seeing models of  what others have
>developed for their staff.   Please reply directly by e-mail or by snail
>mail at:
>
>                Karen Whitehair, Curator
>                Historic Spanish Point
>                Gulf Coast Heritage Association, Inc.
>                P.O. Box 846
>                Osprey, FL  34229
>
>Much thanks in advance.

working agreement as a guideline for expected behaviors among staff that
includes statements of values, working agreements etc. In fact, we're
having a 'signing off' ceremony this Friday. The statements came out of
several half-day workshops
among staff, and was then written up by a cross-section of staff. I was not
a member of that team, but you could call our Director of Human Resources,
Valerie Pechenik or anyone else in HR. I'm not sure to what extent HR is
comfortable with releasing copies, but you could ask.(415-379-8863) For a
more comprehensive code of ethics, I remember there was a draft put
together by the Museums Association in England that was featured in an
issue of Museums Journal about a year ago. The draft was being featured in
order to give readers a chance to react to the document. It would be
interesting to see the final release. Perhaps if you locate this, you could
let the rest of us know.

Brian Hogarth,
Director of Education
Asian Art Museum