From:
Elizabeth Kidd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 07:56:47 -0700
Thank you for all the responses to my requests for addresses for those
European art fairs. I have them book-marked now. I'm having a frustrating
time using them though - so much is incomplete - most sites have just a few
lines of text on each project or event. I was hoping for images; I was
hoping for interactivity of the type I had experienced with the PORT site at
MIT.  Is anyone else having a difficult time?

Elizabeth