From:
Edward Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 12:04:55 -0400
Richard Urban wrote:

>I was wondering how the issues of peace and pacificism
>have been treated by museums.

>Is their a resource available which lists past and present exhibitions?
>To me this would be a valuable resource, not only for planning future
>exhibitions, but also to represent the vast body of work created by
>museums.

The following web pages may be of use, I know they list films, but I doubt
if there is any listing (or bibliography) of museum exhibits.  If you
create one I hope you will post it to one of these web pages.

http://csf.colorado.edu/peace/index.html
Peace & Conflict Archives at University of Colorado

http://www.pitt.edu/~ian/resource/conflict.htm
Int'l Affairs Network/Peace & Conflict Studies at University of Pittsburgh

http://www.quaker.org
The Religious Society of Friends

Edward Baker
Supervisor of Interpretation