From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 09:33:18 EST
   Anyone got a good bibliography on strategic planning for museums and
   science centers?  I just took a new job, Director of Planning and
   Program Development at The New York Hall of Science, and though I've
   been through planning processes with consultants and the like, I'd be
   glad to get some broader exposure through reading.

   Also, anyone know if the AAM bookstore catalog is online anywhere?  Or
   AAM for that matter? or ASTC?

   After a few years in the hardcore development trenches as Director of
   Corporate and Science Development at the Garden, I'm looking forward
   to being more broadly involved in the development of a museum, so I
   figure one way to start is to check the literature....

   Eric Siegel