From:
Jeff Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:54:15 -0500
At 11:22 AM 6/24/97 EDT, you wrote:
>I am looking for information on copyrighting lesson
>plans and educational materials that will be put onto
>our web site. Any information, newsletters, books,
>suggestions, etc. would be appreciated. Please send
>information to me directly.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>
>--
>Robin Gabriel
>Director of Education
>Monticello, The Home of Thomas Jefferson
>P.O. Box 316
>Charlottesville, VA 22902
>E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Hi Robin,

I took a look at your teacher plans on the Monticello web site. They're great!
(My nine year old daughter will enjoy the parlor game.) I am going to
recommend the page to her teachers.

Jeff Martin, Registrar                          E-mail:
University of Iowa Museum of Art                [log in to unmask]
150 North Riverside Drive                       [log in to unmask]
Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Tel: 319 335-1728
Fax: 319 335-3677