From:
安井 亮 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 04:58:00 +0900
FROM:YASUI R.
Dear Colleagues,
I am very sorry that I have caused a lot of trouble of sending my  40 posts of
 'Children's Museum in.....'  on June 4.
I immediately  recognized this trouble from some several kind replies.
Please accept my very apology and lack of knowledge of using the skills for co
mfortness for other members on the Museum-L.
 I thought everyone has set DIGEST options of retrieving the daily messages fr
om the Museum-L server like myself.
 A big bunch of messages from the Museum-L comes in as a  single binary file t
o me each day.

 Nethertheless, I am very sorry for annoying many of you.

 Yours very truly,

 Ryo
 YASUI R.
 Tamagawa University