From:
Steve Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 01:24:23 -0400
I've decided to leave the security consulting business and go into the
eisenglass business. I'm certain that with the tremendous interest in the
stuff and the obvious lack of suppliers, I'd do much better.

Go figure that eisenglass would have been the subject of over 30 messages.
Let's start a newsgroup exclusively devoted to eisenglass! Maybe a eisenglass
website or fan club.

Damn, do I wish I had an eisenglass franchise!

Steve Keller ;-)