From:
Derry Sheena Barbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 11:42:56 GMT
Greetings -

I am looking for a list of museums/Galleries in New York and also
Philadelphia for a friend of mine who does one-woman shows and illustrated
lectures on Fanny Burney; Queen Victoria; Dr. Samuel Johnson; and Hans
Anderson.

She performs regularly at the National Portrait Gallery here in London,
and occasionally in other museums and also in Stately Homes.
She has worked frequently with the National Fine Arts & Decorative Society
both in the UK and in Australia & Japan.

Any museums that people think might be suitable for this type of work in
Philadelphia & New York City would be grateful to hear of, and I will pass
the messages on to her.

Perhaps someone could throw in Batlimore & Washington DC as well......

Many thanks in advance,

thespis (Derry & Sheena Barbour)