From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 10:49:07 -0500
I hope this doesn't happen when it's not necessary.  Not everyone can
convert the file into something legible.  In my hard drive, it now occupies
34 pages, most of the content being programming language.  As best I can
tell, it's just a job posting probably no more than a few paragraphs long,
and if so, it could have been put online as a letter with just a couple
more twiddles of the keyboard by its sender.
Ross Weeks