From:
Heidi Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:29:16 EST
Hello all museum-l'ers out there.  I have a question for y'all.
I am currently helping to plan an exhibit that will use a variety of
interactive displays, one of which will be the use of computers.  My question
is:  How should the computers be displayed?  Would it be ok for the monitors
and trackballs to sit on a table with the CPU's locked up in a cabinet close by
or should the monitors be housed?  Personally I think they should be enclosed
in some kind of case so that visitors can't play with dials and buttons visible
on the front of the monitors, but to save expense, the exhibit designer thinks
they will be ok alone on the table.  What do y'all think?
Thanks for your help
Heidi

Heidi L. Anderson
The Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Collections Assistant