From:
Chris Jakel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:08:41 -0700
Apology accepted here, but now museum-l'ers have to do *their* part.  Do
NOT send any replies to these 40 posts to the list, send them to Ryo Yasui
personally.

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, [ISO-2022-JP]  $B0B0f!!N< (B wrote:

> FROM:YASUI R.
> Dear Colleagues,
> I am very sorry that I have caused a lot of trouble of sending my  40 posts
of
>  'Children's Museum in.....'  on June 4.
> I immediately  recognized this trouble from some several kind replies.
> Please accept my very apology and lack of knowledge of using the skills for
co
> mfortness for other members on the Museum-L.
>  I thought everyone has set DIGEST options of retrieving the daily messages
fr
> om the Museum-L server like myself.
>  A big bunch of messages from the Museum-L comes in as a  single binary file
> o me each day.
>
>  Nethertheless, I am very sorry for annoying many of you.
>
>  Yours very truly,
>
>  Ryo
>  YASUI R.
>  Tamagawa University
>
>  June 5, 1997

Chris Jakel                                          Multnomah County Library
Library Assistant                                    801 S.W. 10th Ave.
Periodical Section                                   Portland, OR 97205-2597
([log in to unmask])                 (503-248-5123 ext.28786)