From:
Barbara Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 May 1997 12:35:26 -0400
I was a director in Mobile, AL.  I think you might wish to contact the
Birmingham Museum of Art in Birmingham,AL.  They had to relocate there
collection when they expanded their museum.  I have heard them give talks on
the subject, but at the moment do not recall names.

Try checking the AAM Directory or telephone directory for the Birmingham
Museum of Art.

The Registrar's group for the SE, SERA, also would be a good place to
contact.  Sorry, once again, I don't have an address or phone number
directly.  However, I believe Martha Mayberry at the Mint Museum of Art in
Charlotte, NC might be able to get you connected to the right people.   The
number for the museum is 704-337-2000.

Good luck,

Barbara E. Taylor