Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:15:33 +0100
Copy-typed (errors all my own!) from June's _Museum's Journal_:

Buckinghamshire County Museum
(Museum of the Year 1996)
Keeper of Natural History
UKP 18,414 - 21,234

Enthusiastic and innovative? Track record of achievement? Good with
people? Come and curate, develop and interpret our biological and
geological collections, and manage the Bucks Environmental Records
Centre.
Degree, Diploma/equivalent, and three years' relevant experience, with a
broad background in natural history and environmental records are
required.  Identification skills in botany or invertebrates would be an
advantage.

*Details and an application form from: Pam Russell, Bucks County Museum,
Church Street, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP20 2QP. Tel 01296 331441*
_Closing date: 25th June 1997
An equal opportunities employer

We're not on email (yet, it's one of this year's priorities), so if you
find it easier than phone or regular post for some reason, please email
me at home ([log in to unmask]), I'll print it out and put it on
Pam's desk in the morning).
--
Pat Reynolds
Keeper of Social History, Buckinghamshire County Museum