From:
Allyson Lazar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 23:05:43 -0700
Hello, Everyone.

I am a recent Anthropology graduate with roughly two years of museum
experience, in both education and collections departments, and I am
wondering about the availability of two things: 1) jobs anywhere here in
the U.S. for someone like myself who has some experience but no advanced
degree, and 2)internships abroad.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions as to how I could become more
marketable (ie should I go to graduate school, should I do more
internships), that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you, in advance.

Allyson Lazar