From:
Peter Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 14:19:53 +0100
I am studying for an MSc in Communicating Science run jointly by
Techniquest and The University of Glamorgan.  The emphasis of the course
is PUS and explaining science using a wide variety of communication
methods including theatrics, exhibits and modern technology. To give you
a flavour of the course we have been compared to The Paul McCartney
school of fame by the Times Educational Supplement.

As part of the course we have to do a dissertation the working title of
my dissertation is "The use of Interactive Theatre to Promote the Ideas
of Biology".  As part of this I am going to look at what has and is
going on in the area of promoting the ideas of biology to the general
public.  I have been given your name as someone that has some intrest in
this area of PUS and would be grateful if you would send me your
thoughts, feelings or any other information you have on this area.

Thank you for your time in reading this and I look forward to hearing
from you in the near future.
--
Peter Wilson