From:
Kathryn Desulis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 09:22:27 +0000
The Morton Arboretum is a 1,700 acre  museum of trees.  We're
working toward implementation of our Master Site Plan and hope to
create interpretive outdoor "exhibits" or visitor stations along our
13 miles of hiking trails.

I'm curious if anyone on this list knows of exhibit designers or
consultants with experience creating outdoor exhibits.  Or if anyone
knows of outdoor museums or nature centers which have successful
outdoor interpretation.   We're just beginning interpretation of our
grounds and would like to develop a relationship with a consultant or
designer to work with us through the next two years on this process.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give.  I'm happy
to summarize my findings if others are interested.

Kate Desulis
The Morton Arboretum
Lisle, IL 60532
630-719-5700