Mary Day Kent <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:38:21 -0500
It's a while ago now, but the Smithsonian Hiroshima exhibit, the politics
of dropping the atom bomb, the politics of the history of dropping the
atom bomb, the history of the creation/revision of the  exhibit has to
be one of the most intense and fascinating threads we've ever had. On
a totally different level, I really enjoyed the thread on the benefits
and horrors of using various commercial food products as metal polishers
(taco sauce for copper, for example).
Mary Day Kent, University of Pennsylvania Museum, Philadelphia