From:
Jack Nokes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 08:56:24 -0800
Mr. Fischer:

In 1995 the Texas Association of Museums published a 24-page booklet
entitled Action Plan: Multicultural Initiatives in Texas Museums.  It is
a compliation of information about how museums incorporate diversity into
their policies and operations.  It includes an "institutional
self-study", tools for studying diversity, institutional goals and
strategies, and case studies.  We sell it for $5 a copy.  Let me know if
your interested in a copy or learning more about it.

Good luck with your new book.

Jack Nokes
Executive Director

--