From:
"Emily J. Van" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 09:48:50 -0600
I'm interning at a small National Park and we are trying to come up with a
small browser to put on an old piece of equipment.  It's a 386, operating
at 16 MHz with 2 megs RAM.  We DON'T want it to connect with the Internet,
but we DO want to run our home page off of it.

We'd like something that could run in kiosk mode like Internet Explorer or
Netscape Navigator, but that is not necessary.  Is there such a low end
browser out there; can we get a trial version off of the Net; and how much
does the full thing cost?

Thanks

emily