From:
"Stern, Teena" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:23:10 -0800
Besides the Register and if she is not listed try:
        Future Packaging
        Time Capsule for Yopur celebrations
        Archival Supplies
        19834 Squire Dr
        Covina, CA
        (818) 915-1378
     Janet Reinhold
I have answered this question several times over the past few months and

 hope, in the interest of expedienecy for the inquirer, that this
Register and
Future
Packaging  get on an List Serve 'Archives' from which answers like this
to stock questions may be readily found.
Where I used to work we were quite pleased with the results. Good luck
on
your project.