From:
Bryan Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 07:15:01 -0700
     Mr. Crawford,

     Take a few deep breaths and let it go.

     Your letter did not try to educate Mr. Mansoor.  You only wrote a
     diatribe of uninteresting higgledy-piggledy.  Surely you can muster
     better argument than that.

     Let us keep this list on an informative level - not bravado.

     Cordially,

     Bryan Owen
     Senior Preservationist
     Frederick Law Olmsted NHS
     Brookline, Ma.

     P.S. We fight for every dollar we can get - like all.