Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 09:26:07 -0500
7bit
From:
"Sara P. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Some of us are reading the posts with a great deal of interest, but
don't feel the need to add anything.  If we all commented on every
issue, we'd be overrun!  :)  Besides, in my community, the number of
non-whites of any race that are not students at Penn State is less than
1% -- I can't help you bring Latinos to museums here...

Sara

--
Sara Phinney Kelley, Historic Site Administrator
Centre County Historical Society