From:
Sophia C Vackimes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:39:00 -0400
I am a masters student at New York University in the museum studies
program. (Berkeley anthropology graduate with honors).
I have done research in  issues regarding science and its representations
in American society.  I got a couple of publications out of that
research.  I have also helped curate an exhibit at El Museo del
Barrio in New York City regarding Puerto Rican religious objects.  So, I
have varied interests, and I need to complete at least 150 hours of
internship in the next few months.

Do you have an internship with an emphasis on research/curatorial work out
there with some money attached to it so I can fulfill my graduation
requirements?

Offers will be considered from museums in the Metropolitan area.  The
American Museum of Natural History, and the Metropolitan Museum need not
refrain from contacting me, I am an equal opportunity student.

You will receive in exchange for your interest my resume indicating that I
am a top notch researcher with a fair degree of independence, and of
course, initiative.  Thank you.

Sincerely,

Sophia Vackimes