Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 19:03:16 GMT
I'd like to thank everyone who responded to my request for museums
which display crazy quilts. I have found several museums to list on
my new page Crazy Quilts on Display which will be added to my site
this week. I'm also planning a trip this summer to visit some of
the museums in Kentucky.

Many who answered my request mentioned that due to their fragility,
most museums do not put crazy quilts on permanent display. Some of
the museums will show the quilts in prearranged private
appointments to those interested in researching them. This
information will be posted on the page along with who to contact
where I have that information.

If you know of a museum which has crazy quilts in it's collection
even if these quilts are not now on display, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Dawn Smith

Visit my webpage Crazy Quilt Central.
Home of the CrazyQuilt FAQ