From:
"Jones, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:21:00 -0800
     Hello to All,

Speaking of CD ROMs, has anyone come across fashion/fashion history
related CD ROMs on the market?  I have been asked to do some research for
the ' 98 Costume Society of America's symposium (to be held in Pasadena,
CA).  There is a committee which would like to address the impact
computer technology is having on the dispersal of related information.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated (especially since my Net searches
have been rather discouraging).

Thank you,

Kevin Jones