From:
"Sara P. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 1997 17:06:58 -0500
I'm sorry my post was so misunderstood.  We are a small organization in a
small (population-wise) county in central PA.  I am the *only* staff member,
so hiring isn't an issue.  And we *do* outreach to all audiences, with
publications and exhibits (our vehicles for most of our work). If we ever
do expand, I won't ignore anyone.  When we have money and time for more
projects that we can do now (we are still restoring the house we're in),
we'll be looking at all aspects of the county's history, and all of its
residents.

Sara

--
Sara Phinney Kelley, Historic Site Administrator
Centre County Historical Society