From:
janice klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jan 1997 08:44:08 -0600
At 09:13 PM 1/14/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello. I was just wondering if there has been any new thinking about
>museum registration methods. Any new literature on the topic?
>
>Thanks, Sean Purdy, Collections, Glanmore National Historic Site

Sean, I'm so glad you asked.  The revised edition of Museum Registration
Methods is being prepared by the RC-AAM under the editorship of Rebecca
Buck and Jean Gilmore.  We are expecting the text to go to AAM shortly
with publication later this year.
The revised Standard Facility Report is already at AAM and should be
out this spring.  For more information about the RC-AAM's activities
please feel free to contact me off-list.  The RC-AAM also has a list for
its members (RCAAM).  If you are a member of RC-AAM and have not been
added to the list, you should also contact me off-list.

Janice Klein
Chair, RC-AAM
(The Field Museum)