From:
Laura Mahoney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:10:56 -0500
Although I don't have any names of B&B's to give you since it has been a
few years since I've been to London, I would suggest looking at the
"Let's Go" travel book series.  I used the book extensively while over
there and found the reviews and price listings to be honest and
accurate.  Also note that since the series is directed towards students,
etc. the listings predominately consist of reasonable accommodations,
restaurants, etc.

Good luck and enjoy your trip!

Laura Mahoney
Office of Sponsored Projects
Smithsonian Institution

>>> kevin mccartney <[log in to unmask]>
02/12/97 08:39am >>>
Greetings,

  My wife and I are going to be staying in London the first week in April to
visit the Science Museum et al.  We are looking to an inexpensive B&B,
close enough to the tube stops; the hotels are circa $100 a night.  Surely
there must be a more inexpensive way to visit London!  Thanks for your
help.  I'm a regular MUSEUM-L subscriber.

Kevin McCartney, Ph.D.
Associate Prof., Geology
Director, Northern Maine Museum
  of Science