From:
Corazon Llarena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 19:05:33 +0000
Happy New Year everyone!!!

Our museum is in the process of enhancing our web page.  I'd (We'd)
like to know what kinds of information patrons are seeking from your
web page (besides address, phone number, and hours).  For example, do
they ask specfic questions regarding your collection and if so, is
there a specfic person designated to answer those inquiries? Or, if
the service is available, has the sales of your museum shop increased?

Also, you're invited to visit our web page.  Any thoughts on how to
improve it would be appreciated!!

http://www.jfk.org

Thank you in advance.

Mia R. Llarena