From:
Janis Beth Wilkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:07:44 -0500
To date?  That means since the list started.  I wasn't one of the first
subscribers, but I've been on since early '95 and I'd say (off the top
of my head) that some of the top topics are copyright issues; requests
for help choosing software; and compensation (salaries).  We sometimes
get a buzz on about something (such as the recent topics you mention),
but they blow over and are rarely discussed again; these three keep
turning up over and over.

Of course, the results may differ depending on whether you measure by
frequency of occurrence or number of postings.  One could always check
the archives for hard data.

--
Janis Beth Wilkens
Curator of Collections