From:
CharliAnn1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 17:18:46 GMT
Sandy -

We do have wedding receptions in our galleries, and also other types of
catered rentals (business meetings, dinners, etc).  I dont really think
that anyone here LIKES doing it, but we do make money on the rentals,
which is then used for the educational and programming budget.

We always have at least 2 staff members present during rentals (depending
on size), and they "patrol" the galleries while people are there.  Please
contact me if you want more information.

Charlisa Summers
Hershey Museum, Pennsylvania