From:
Diane Martz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 16:07:06 -0500
I am in search of a new relational database for a collection of fine and
decorative arts.  I am trying to get rid of a 10 year old Wang proprietary
system and I'm not sure where to go first.  Most software that I've run
across so far is either for art galleries or just photo storage.  Any
information you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Diane Martz
Heinz Family Office
Pittsburgh, PA